Wednesday, August 3, 2011

triple xxx to the maxxx


(Besides wrapping up my life in Seattle..well actually I guess that's all that going on for me right now...so) As I'm wrapping up my life in Seattle--saying hello and goodbye to friends, breathing pristine Pacific Northwest air, eating at those favorite hot spots for one last time--I got to chill with some pals at a local eatery called Triple XXX (it's not a naughty place if that's what you're thinking. They just serve some seriously ginormous hamburgers and shakes, etc.). If you're ever in the greater Seattle area of Washington, Triple XXX is a pretty unique place that's worth a visit!

My favorite part, naturally, was all the  decor and retro theme they had with the neon signs, rustic and diverse  license plates signaling fond memories, and photos and posters for and  from all over the place sparking a nostalgic, hundred-mile journey in the comfort  of your 50s candy-colored seat as you fight a chunky burger with your mouth and slurp down a guiltily rich,  but oh-so delightful milkshake.

unique food, friends, awesome retro interior designs (oh yeah, and a good photographer friend) = superb time


rockin' the squinty eye look like no other.


 if you thought this post was scandalous, well stop and think twice bro. (because of the title, i'm probably going to traffic from mischievous websites, oh joy.)

Isabelle and I (she has kind of become my personal photographer; I have some amazing photos by her of me for you) ;)

dress - arden b
cardigan - delias
shoes - american eagle (thrifted)
nails - the one urban outfitters sells
song of the moment -

No comments: