Thursday, May 27, 2010

class of fashion: BFFs

these fellas are just too cute. :)

(please click pics to enlarge! they look way better.)

Juniors Taryn Harris and Ani Hansen





Ani
outfit details:
shirt - forever 21
skirt - aritzia
shoes - DSW
tights - "the floor of my sisters bedroom"

Taryn
outfit details:
headband - free people
dress - aritzia
belt - urban outfitters
shoes - nordstrom
fun fact: "Ani picked out my dress for me when we were shopping"

and i think the saying goes "best friends are the ones that shop with you." :)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I really love this series - you either have a well-dressed school or a very large school!

Hope all is well :)

www.janetteria.com said...

I love Ani's outfit!

Claudet said...

nice photos!!!

Cherry said...

Ouuu thank you so much for visiting my blog.... I will be glad you u dicede to follow me :)
You have got really nice, cool and cute blog.. a love all your outfits and photos are really great!

Sabo Skirt said...

you two are totally adorable we love fashion and friendship =)

stop by our fashion blog! we are giving away designer glasses.. we hope you love it !

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com