Thursday, March 18, 2010

splatter that paint

I came across this inspiring music video the other day. (More than the music, I just love the video). My favorite scenes are 1:45-2:00 (awesome colors!), 2:25 (it feels like one of those 4D arcade rides), 3:20 (the falling umbrellas & paper planes), and of course 3:30 (the paint). :)

Ok Go - This Too Shall Pass





These pastels make me crave for spring.. and some bubblegum candy! :)




by Javier Vallhonrat for Vogue UK February 2008

I'm a little late about the St. Patty's Day green, but here are some words to the wise that are handy all year round:


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving all the pretty pastels! Have a sweet day!

English Rose ♥ said...

I love Ok Go so much! Pastels are awesome too - thanks once again for tagging me in the challenge!

Merci beaucoup for your lovely comment on my blog and for actually reading the post!

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Jessie77 said...

love the yummy pastels in that editorial!

-jessie
My Delusional Mind

J. said...

I was just shopping around for more pastels but instead I bought something olive green...clearly I'm unfocused!

Desired Youth said...

I love those colors so much. They remind of a shirt I have and they are just so dreamy!