Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Magic that Must be Love

Today has been a great day and I can't wait for the surprises of this week to come! Our school is hosting a Student Revenge Day where students get to pie their teachers for a few dollars (in support of or Class Council). I think it's a pretty awesome idea. ;) I'm excited to see what happens, and to raise money for our prom at the same time - we need it!

And to celebrate the end of one busy semester, I'm going to take a nice long bath. :) I think everyone deserves a little rest. Especially when you've got the SAT I, SAT IIs, ACT, AP exams, and so many goodies galore coming in a couple of months. ;)

But no matter how busy or crazy life gets, listening to MJ's Rock With You always makes me feel so much better. Nobody has such a gorgeous voice, and talk about one glamorous outfit! A late tribute to MJ - may the King of Pop rest in peace forever.

No comments: