Friday, January 22, 2010

Just the Beginning

I've always wanted to start up and maintain my own blog. And since midterms are over and second semester, not to mention the new year, is starting, I thought it might be a good time to start one. This will probably be one of those journal-ish, self-expression blogs that only I will look at, but who knows, maybe this is just the beginning of something great!

Here's a sneak peak of what my blog will be about
(at least I hope so): random journals/essays, comments of art pieces, Christian inspiration and insights, some fashion images/inspiration, film reviews, travel journals in the summer, and a lot more. This summer I'm visiting South Korea, so be waiting for some exciting adventures and pics! :)

Today I'm just uberly excited that finals is over. I
t's a big discouraging to remind myself that I've got an AP US History test coming up, but hey, at least it's just one thing! And history can be intriguing even if it requires reading hours on end. I'm currently reading about the turn of the 19th century and the beginning of WWI. History has been my toughest class and sometimes the class just makes me want to cry, but I've got a brighter outlook for second semester. Friends can make amazing tutors.

On an inspirational note, recently I've been memorizing Psalm 51:10-12. I think it's a great passage to memorize and recite when I can't fall
asleep (so far, it works like a charm!). Although SATs, internship searching, scholarship searching, studying, and ewagosdjgglsk can be fun, recently, they've just been bogging me down and this passage reminds me to have joy in everything by thinking of Him.

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence

or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
-Psalm 51: 10-12

As for fashion, I was rather satisfied with my rec
ent outfit and I was inspired by The Clothes Horse's remix outfits:


What do you think of it?

That's a wrap for today, and I promise my next posts won't be this long!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yay for blogging, I wish you the best of luck!

Your skirt and vest are really cute.