Tuesday, January 26, 2010


I was looking for some poster making inspiration online and I really liked this one. I found some others, but I'll post those later. :) I'm so excited for my school's Art Appreciation Association, next month we're going to visit the Seattle Art Museum, and go to the Treehouse warehouse to see how Fostering Tunes is coming along. (Fostering Tunes is a charity I created that provides musical instruments and funds for music lessons for foster kids. The arts are vital in life and especially in childhoods!) And I'm can't wait for the Seattle International Film Festival!! Yippee! The arts are definitely amazing.

Chagal

Picasso (!)

Chagal




Andy Warhol


All pictures were taken in April 2008 at the 48/8 Art Museum in Germany (I think that was the name...) :)

No comments: