Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream


I wore my favorite cardigan today. Gotta love argyle prints. I bought this two years ago at Esprit. during my vacation in Germany and Austria. Personally, I liked Austria better because of the more provincial and home-y feel it had. This cardigan and the Sound of Music tour are just a few of my favorite things (no pun intended).



And here's some pictures from Germany and Austria from 2008! I will never forget the cake decoration-like architecture and the gingerbread home-y Austrian homes of the alps. I definitely would like to visit there again. I'll add a couple of pics from my travels every day. Today's pics are all from Austria. :)


Ridin' in style: BMW police car!


The tour bus is aliveee with the sound of music... :O

No comments: